Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Monday, September 27, 2010

Ready to move on. . .


So I just need to be a baby for a minute!!. . . These last few months have been such a roller coaster ride. On minute i'm so happy I cant hardly stand it and then I drop like a rock back to the bottom. Partly because of the pregnancy and partly because i'm missing my back bone, my rock. I keep getting dejavu of my last pregnancy. I thought it wouldn't be as bad this time because Rhett was only in the valley and not Idaho, but it is still just as miserable. I've always known that I couldn't live without that amazing man, but just being without him for a couple months is killing me. I find myself missing the little things the most. kisses throughout the day, hugging me just because, family prayers, watching t.v. at night before bed, but mostly I miss watching him and Bryce play. Poor Bryce, everytime the phone rings he says "dadda?" and when he talks to him on the phone he doen't ever want to get off. Rhett will say goodbye and instantly Bryce's eyes water up and he says "no daddy" it breaks my heart. Rhett is his best friend and his hero. I made Rhett promise me that he would never make me miss him again this way! My life just isn't the same without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment