Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family Pics

Yay I got our family pictures! Some of these don't have Rhett in them because he had to work.























Bryce was not a very happy boy!



The whole Yarn/Savage family! :)

All the grandkids so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment