Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Sunday, February 26, 2012

Growing up to fast. . .

So Bryce had his first sleep over last night. I know it doesn't seem like such a big deal but for me it is! This was his second night ever being away from me in three and a half years. He was so excited to go stay at 'the kids' house, meaning the Yarns. We packed his bag and had to make sure we remembered his toothbrush and vitamins. Then he put his backpack on and headed out the door. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant, or maybe It's simply because I'm a mom, but I couldn't help feel emotional. He just looked so grown up! My mind couldn't help but to skip to school in two years and then sports and friends and cars. It all seems to be happening so fast...on top of me missing Bryce, poor Raef has been missig his buddy! He hasn't left my side in over twenty four hours, which is saying alot for him. It's like he doesn't know what to do without Bryce here to play with. We love our bubba boy. I am so proud to call that amazing little man mine. Having him gone, even if it is just a couple nights, makes me realize how much I need him in my life. He made me a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment