Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11, 2011


Today I am grateful for my family, my freedom, and my country. I am so grateful for the millions of men and women who still believe in America. Who serve everyday to protect our freedoms. I am thankful for the people willing to help in times of need. The selfless people who put others need before thier own, whether they are in the Military or not. It is such a comforting thing to listen to the many stories of 9 11 and realize that thier are still good people in the world. People who care about others, no matter thier race, sex, religious beliefs etc. I am grateful for past and present leaders in our country who devote thier lives to keeping this country free. I love this land I live in. I am a blessed women to have my family and friends and my beliefs. Today in church we sang The Star Spangled Banner and you could feel the pride in that building. Everyone rose to thier feet, kids stood on thier chairs, and we all sang. What a beautiful thing. The freedom of this country and my religion go hand in hand. How grateful am I to know that I will always be able to do the things I want. Today I pray that the families and friends of those lost in 9 11 know that the people of America are 'with' them today, our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment