Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Thursday, October 6, 2011


It has been a busy couple of weeks, and it's only going to get worse!! With Halloween, a trip to the beautiful Idaho to visit family, then Thanksgiving, black Friday, and Christmas!! Holy smokes!! But I can't wait. We just celebrated the boys birthdays on the 24th of September, my birthday, and it was so much fun! We had lots of fun and the boys got some good presents! I can't believe that my boys are getting so big! I love watching them play and laugh together! They have become really good friends!

I couldn't find a recent picture of Raef without me in it and my camera is being difficult(hence no birthday pictures!) He is such a fun little guy and he is learning so much everyday! He is walking now and can say daddy and mommy! We love his little guy so much!


Bryce is so smart! He amazes me everyday with how much he knows! He is finally starting to gain a little weight and look like a "big boy"! He is such a special boy and we love him so much!



I am such a blessed woman, to have such amazing men in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment