Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First off, can I just say that I have some incredibly handsome little boys! I love these little guys so much!


(I'm pretty sure Raef was thinking he was going to get tackled, like usual!)


Ok now second, I can not believe that my babies are so big! My little Bubba boy (Bryce) is going to be three in just six months! I can't believe it! It doesn't seem like he should be this old yet. He is such a good little helper and brother. He is always happy and hyper, and he is such a sweety. He loves to give hugs and kisses. I am so grateful for his sweet little spirit!




Next my little Raefers!! This little boy lights up my world. Everything about him, from his rosy cheeks to his stubby little toes, is perfect! He is such a good baby. Always happy, unless he's hungry,haha always talking and rolling over, and lately he has been sitting up! I can not believe he is already sitting up! I mean it seriously feels like yesterday I was crying about being pregnant still, and now he is almost six months old! I am so grateful for him in my life. Everyday he makes me smile!




Just a few of him sitting up!


No comments:

Post a Comment