Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April so far

Well I know it seems like I am posting about nothingness lately. . . and I guess I am really, but my sweet husband brought home a new camera for me this last month ( and I haven't had one for over a year) so i'm kind of playing catch up on the boys! They are going to be so sick of the camera in another month or two but o well!! They'll get over it and i'm sure they'll thank me someday!

The other day we walked to breakfast with a couple friends and when we got home the boys were hot and wanted to play in some water! So rather than go down to the pool we just gave them some water to play with on the back porch! They loved it!


Notice the naked little boy in the background! Yeah every one in our apartments got a free show!!







So this is how I found the boys today while cleaning! I thought it was so cute!!


And then once I told Bryce I was taking pictures he wanted to be closer to Raef



My little boy is learning to stand up all by himself! He is getting so big I can't even believe it!








And he is still cute as ever



Bryce still loves his daddy



My frogs!


Bryce didn't want to take his off


When Bryce was little Rhett's sweet grandma got him this table and now him and Raef both enjoy it together!






I love my boys so much! All three of them! They are so sweet!

Sweet brothers


Little Raefers


My bubba boy Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment