Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Football again already???

If you know my husband at all, you know that he is completely addicted to football. He literally lives and breathes for the game. All I have heard for the last month is "the draft" this and "the draft" that! He has been "scouting" all the new players and making his guesses on who is going where! He has done this every year since we got married and before that, but this year he had someone to enjoy it with. Josh is just as addicted to it as Rhett! Valory and I have done our best to act like were interested, but after a month of football talk it gets hard! Anyway, today was the first round of the draft and my poor hubby had to work! So while Josh watched the Draft he made sure and text Rhett every time a team made their pick! It is nice for Rhett to have someone that shares his passion for football! So Before work Rhett put his jersey on and made sure that the boys were supporting the game as well!! It was so cute!!


My boys!








All the boys


The Cardinals had the 5Th pick today.


The big boys

No comments:

Post a Comment