Our Family

So our Family began on October 27, 2007... after about three days of planning and preparing we got married. We've known eachother basically our whole lives, but i would have never guessed we would be married! As soon as we saw eachother again we knew we were in love. We dated (if you can even call it that) for one month and then we were married. It took Rhett about a week to pop the question and the rest is history. I can hoestly say I have never been more happy in my entire life, I have the most amazing man and he loves me every day no matter what.



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthdays, Balls, and Boys

Since we moved to the valley Bryce has become pretty good friends with his cousin Breydon! They are so cute together and they both love lions and tools and being rough! Bryce went to his first birthday party for a friend, which was for Breydon! They had so much fun playing with the balloons and "beating up" Elmo! They ate pizza and of course birthday cake that had a football on it! (Bryce loved that part!) They played "pin the nose on Breydon" which was so fun! They all looked so cute blind folded trying to find his nose!


My pictures aren't very good but as you can imagine they were running around like crazy little boys do which made it kind of hard!







He was so excited for the candy!












This is the boys at the park later that week. They had so much fun! I love the weather right now! It's perfect!











Raef loved being outside also! He kept trying to eat dirt but thats ok! He is such a cutie!



I think they love each other...



They are such good friends! I hope that they always stay close! I love those little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment